You (the “PersonalShout Buyer”) hereby agree that you will ONLY use the ordered “PersonalShout” for personal use. You cannot use the “PersonalShout” for commercial use. If you would like to order a Shout for commercial use, please email email@example.com.
Rights for Personal Shout Buyer:
You are Granted Full License to use for Personal purposes
ShoutOmatic grants you full license to use the PersonalShout in any personal manner desired. You can make as many copies as you would like and can distribute to anyone that you would like for personal purposes. You can share with friends and family. You can email or give MP3 file to DJ. You can enjoy on your personal blogs and web sites and social networks.
We highly suggest that if a word or a name may be difficult to pronounce or annunciate, that you should (in parenthesis) try to help understand how the word or name sounds (as an example: “Happy Birthday Ana (pronounced Anne – uh)”
- You cannot alter the finished message
- You cannot resell the message; in full or any part there of
- You cannot use in any commercial application
- Your order can be refused by PersonalShout Seller without any reason given.
Rights for PersonalShout “Seller”:
- PersonalShout “Seller” has the right to refuse any order without having to give any explanation to Personal Shout Buyer. There does not have to be a reason for an order refusal by PersonalShout Seller.
- PersonalShout “Seller” may embellish the words of the PersonalShout (the words will not necessarily be spoken verbatim the way the PersonalShout Buyer has typed them). The PersonalShout Seller can use their own flare and words as they see fit to deliver the message.
- PersonalShout “Seller” is not responsible for a mis-annunciation of a word or a name. We highly suggest that if a word or a name may be difficult to pronounce or annunciate, that you should (in parenthesis) try to help understand how the word or name sounds (as an example: “Happy Birthday Ana (pronounced Anne – uh)”
By Purchasing “PersonalShout” you hereby agree to these terms
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!