You (the “PersonalShout Buyer”) hereby agree that you will ONLY use the ordered “PersonalShout” for personal use. You cannot use the “PersonalShout” for commercial use. If you would like to order a Shout for commercial use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights for Personal Shout Buyer:
You are Granted Full License to use for Personal purposes
ShoutOmatic grants you full license to use the PersonalShout in any personal manner desired. You can make as many copies as you would like and can distribute to anyone that you would like for personal purposes. You can share with friends and family. You can email or give MP3 file to DJ. You can enjoy on your personal blogs and web sites and social networks.
We highly suggest that if a word or a name may be difficult to pronounce or annunciate, that you should (in parenthesis) try to help understand how the word or name sounds (as an example: “Happy Birthday Ana (pronounced Anne – uh)”
- You cannot alter the finished message
- You cannot resell the message; in full or any part there of
- You cannot use in any commercial application
- Your order can be refused by PersonalShout Seller without any reason given.
Rights for PersonalShout “Seller”:
- PersonalShout “Seller” has the right to refuse any order without having to give any explanation to Personal Shout Buyer. There does not have to be a reason for an order refusal by PersonalShout Seller.
- PersonalShout “Seller” may embellish the words of the PersonalShout (the words will not necessarily be spoken verbatim the way the PersonalShout Buyer has typed them). The PersonalShout Seller can use their own flare and words as they see fit to deliver the message.
- PersonalShout “Seller” is not responsible for a mis-annunciation of a word or a name. We highly suggest that if a word or a name may be difficult to pronounce or annunciate, that you should (in parenthesis) try to help understand how the word or name sounds (as an example: “Happy Birthday Ana (pronounced Anne – uh)”
By Purchasing “PersonalShout” you hereby agree to these terms
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!