Any account with a check-mark followed by “Verified Account” above their name on the upper-right of their Profile is a verified account. That is the ONLY official marking of a “Verified Account” so please take note. ShoutOmatic verifies through a variety of methods, including conversations with management, agents or personality themselves, written documentation and signatures to establish authenticity of well known accounts so users can trust that the accounts they “follow”, and/or “Purchase Shouts” from are legitimate. When viewing verified accounts, ShoutOmatic users know that Shouts coming from legitimate social influencers, celebrities, athletes, politicians, artists, personalities, organizations, brands, companies, etc
How do I get verified?
For Celebrities and Personalities, please log into the account you want to verify and fill this out. Make sure you’re actively Shouting, your account is public, and your ShoutOmatic profile (name, bio, picture, website, etc.) is complete! Include the contact information of an agent/publicist/person that we can contact as an additional point of verification if necessary.
For social influencers who would like to have their account Verified, gold badge and all, please click here
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!