Any account with a check-mark followed by “Verified Account” above their name on the upper-right of their Profile is a verified account. That is the ONLY official marking of a “Verified Account” so please take note. ShoutOmatic verifies through a variety of methods, including conversations with management, agents or personality themselves, written documentation and signatures to establish authenticity of well known accounts so users can trust that the accounts they “follow”, and/or “Purchase Shouts” from are legitimate. When viewing verified accounts, ShoutOmatic users know that Shouts coming from legitimate social influencers, celebrities, athletes, politicians, artists, personalities, organizations, brands, companies, etc
How do I get verified?
For Celebrities and Personalities, please log into the account you want to verify and fill this out. Make sure you’re actively Shouting, your account is public, and your ShoutOmatic profile (name, bio, picture, website, etc.) is complete! Include the contact information of an agent/publicist/person that we can contact as an additional point of verification if necessary.
For social influencers who would like to have their account Verified, gold badge and all, please click here
- ShoutOmatic Granted Latest Trademark
- NY Blood Center Sends you a THANK YOU “Shout” When You Donate Blood! SO COOL!
- ShoutOmatic Brings “Voice” from your TV screen to your Smartphone
- Shout with Zendaya
- Flyers for Zendaya’s Fans to Print & Distribute
- Create Shouts that Do Not Appear in Your Public ShoutOmatic Timeline Stream
- ShoutOmatic has filed for Trademark on its clever “Shout QR Code” Border
- New Feature for Called-In & Emailed-In Shouts
- New Feature: Create an iTunes Podcast from your Shout Stream
- New SHOUT App Approved & Released by Apple New Years Day 2013