New Music Seminar uses ShoutOmatic Artist Hotline & Text Messaging Services for Each Prestigious Panel Session
New Music Seminar introduced a very clever, powerful and efficient way to handle Panel Q & As. During each Panel Discussion, the audience was presented with a Text-In Number to submit their Questions to the Panel. During the panel discussion, administrators received the questions and prioritized the best questions that would be presented to the panel on a screen in front of the moderator. The Panelists thoroughly enjoyed this approach as it saves time not [...]
Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, created by and starring Denis Leary, will be screened for the first time for the music industry at an NMS sponsored event & using ShoutOmatic’s Hotline Technology to Give Away the Tickets
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS SPECIAL SCREENING, PLEASE CALL OUR HOTLINE NUMBER, (347) 952-SDRR, FOR A MESSAGE FROM DENIS LEARY WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU CAN OBTAIN A PAIR OF THESE RESERVED TICKETS.
Timeflies asks Fans to call their Hotline Number and garnered over 21,000 calls from Fans within 30 minutes!
Leading up to the release of their new album “Kids In Love” The Mowgli’s encouraged their Fans to call their Hotline Number 503-9MO-WGLI and each time you called the Number you would hear a different teaser for each song on the Album. Incredibly Fun, Interactive & Engaging. After the Fans hang-up the Phone, they receive a Text Message from the Band Thanking them for the call and with a link to buy their amazing new [...]
Hey y’all! It’s ParMAYlee, and we wanted to do somethin special for y’all. Each week, each of us will be sharin’ some of the latest music we’re listenin’ to on Spotify with personalized playlists. We’ll also let you guys call us at (615) 645-1020 to hear a message with four things you probably didn’t know about each of us.. that’s happenin’ every week too!
AstralWerks’ Artist Halsey (Touring with Imagine Dragon this Summer) uses her Artist Hotline Number in a most encryptic manner! She encourages Fans to call the Badlands Visitors Center with no rhyme or reason. Go ahead, call 317-7BD-LNDS. The buzz in all of her socials over the excitement and mystery has enticed over 16,000 Fans to call the number so far….
ShoutOmatic Pivots From Being Known As The Audio Tweet and Audio QR Code Platform To Creating New Artist Hotline Phone Technology
ShoutOmatic has been the leading pioneer of Voice Status Updates, allowing Artists’ actual Voice Messages to be heard across all social media, web sites, blogs as well as brought to life on anything offline such as Artists Merchandise, ads, ticket stubs, etc. As the major social networks become more of a passive marketing tool for Artists, ShoutOmatic has pivoted its platform to allow Artists to capture critical Fan Data in way of their Fan’s cell [...]
Lil Durk will be taking live Fan calls into his Shout Hotline Number between 4PM and 4:30PM (est). If you are one of the lucky Fans that get through to him, your conversation will be broadcasted live throughout all of Lil Durk’s socials. All Fans that call his Shout Hotline Number will receive a Tex Message from Lil Durk after they hang-up on how they can support him and pre-order his new track! Blessed [...]
Jazmine’s team wanted a Philly area code for her Hotline Number so ShoutOmatic set them up with (215) 515-0457 or (215) 515-04JS. Jaz is requesting her Fans tell her on her Hotline what makes their Mom so special, special enough to get a phone call from Jazmine herself. What an incredible Mother’s Day Gift! When the Fan hangs up from leaving Jaz a meessage, they get a text message from her with instructions on how to [...]
- New Music Seminar uses ShoutOmatic Artist Hotline & Text Messaging Services for Each Prestigious Panel Session
- Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, created by and starring Denis Leary, will be screened for the first time for the music industry at an NMS sponsored event & using ShoutOmatic’s Hotline Technology to Give Away the Tickets
- Island Records’ Timeflies Gets Hotline Number to Gear Up for New Single Release Campaign
- Kemosabe Records uses a Shout Hotline Number for Clever, Creative & Powerful Rock City Single Release
- The Mowgli’s use their Hotline Number to Promote New Album Kids In Love
- Broken Bow Records Country Sensation, Parmalee, uses their Hotline Number to Create ParMAYlee
- AstralWerks Recording Artist Halsey, Gets Hotline Number to Tease Fans About Upcoming Song Release
- ShoutOmatic Pivots From Being Known As The Audio Tweet and Audio QR Code Platform To Creating New Artist Hotline Phone Technology
- Def Jam Artist Lil Durk uses his Shout Hotline Number for Real-Time Calls with Fans!
- R&B Sensation Jazmine Sullivan gets Hotline to Promote Her Single #RealityShow