There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Definition of a “Shout”: <verb> You “Shout” so your Voice can be heard, once and a while , in your Twitter and Facebook updates. Use ShoutOmatic when your status update or tweet needs to be expressed with conviction, or emotion or sincerity, or love or sympathy, in a “whisper” or with “strength” or anywhere in between. With each “Shout” You can share [...]
We are PUMPED to announce an exciting new break-through for ShoutOmatic users! Each “Shout” (Audible Voice Status Update) now gets its own QR Code! You know, that cool printable bar code that you scan with your smartphone camera that is catching on like wildfire across the USA. The QR Code can be printed on: Magazine ads Billboards T-Shirts (any apparel:-) Chocolate Bars Business Cards Buttons Banners Products Temporary Tattoos Artists’ Onesheets Artists’ Street Team flyers Post the [...]
I am so thrilled to share with you that our ShoutOmatic iPhone App is live and available for FREE and immediate download at the iTunes APP Store: Here is the link for the ShoutOmatic iPhone APP: http://shouts.at/5C <<< Click on this from your iPhone The ShoutOmatic iPhone App allows you to “Share” Voice / Text / Photo & Location all with one “Shout” to your Twitter and Facebook streams! You now have a variety of ways to “Shout”: [...]
ShoutOmatic has added a power-punch of new features that will reduce the need for using a “variety” of sites and platforms for your social networking prowess and streamline it to one! The Most to Post: With ShoutOmatic you can share Voice/Text/Photos and Location all from one “Shout” to your Twitter and Facebook streams. Share ALL of your Internet URLs for the world to see: In your public Profile, you can now add an unlimited amount [...]
By popular demand, you can now share with the world all of your own web, blog, music, video, photo, social links that you would like to! We have made it so simple, fun and easy for you to let your friends, followers and Fans know about all of your URL spaces on the internet! Simply go to your “settings” and then “profile” and add as many of your URL links that you would like shown [...]
Using ShoutOmatic just became an over night sensation for Artists who want to get the word out about their new Song about to drop! A first in social networking history, an artist can now do an audible Voice Shout telling their Fans about a new song that is about to be released, and then auto splice together ANY length preview of the the new track allowing their Twitter and Facebook followers to be the FIRST to hear [...]
Oh, and just for FUN, for ShoutOmatic users that yet to have had time to add their own Avatar (Profile Photo) we created a very cute & cool default avatar that is becoming the “talk of the town”
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!