Definition of a “Shout”: <verb> You “Shout” so your Voice can be heard, once and a while , in your Twitter and Facebook updates. Use ShoutOmatic when your status update or tweet needs to be expressed with conviction, or emotion or sincerity, or love or sympathy, in a “whisper” or with “strength” or anywhere in between. With each “Shout” You can share [...]
The number one question we get is ”How do my Shouts appear in my Twitter & Facebook?” So, we wanted to show you:-)
Using ShoutOmatic just became an over night sensation for Artists who want to get the word out about their new Song about to drop! A first in social networking history, an artist can now do an audible Voice Shout telling their Fans about a new song that is about to be released, and then auto splice together ANY length preview of the the new track allowing their Twitter and Facebook followers to be the FIRST to hear [...]
February 1st, 2011 ShoutOmatic Users are FIRST in Social Networking History to ENJOY “Hands Free Tweeting” You can NOW Call in your Shouts with your PHONE! Creating “audible status updates” (Shouts, as we like to call them) just got a LOT easier! Simply call your Shouts in to 717-SHOUT-12 (717-746-8812) and your Voice messages automatically POST to your ShoutOmatic, Twitter and Facebook feeds! >>> How do I set up my account to be to call [...]
Simply go to your ShoutOmatic “Settings” (http://shoutomatic.com/settings/account/) and put the phone number that you will be calling your Shouts in from and then you are ready to start calling in your Shouts!
If you have ANY problems or questions setting up your ShoutOmatic profile or microphone, feel free to e-mail us for help: support @ shoutomatic.com 1. Sign-up (join) 2. Make sure you go to your “Settings” tab, then the “Connections” link in your profile to connect your social media networks, such as Facebook and Twitter so your “Shouts” can be “heard”, shared and enjoyed by all of your friends and followers. 3. Test your microphone. Click [...]
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!