Definition of a “Shout”: <verb> You “Shout” so your Voice can be heard, once and a while , in your Twitter and Facebook updates. Use ShoutOmatic when your status update or tweet needs to be expressed with conviction, or emotion or sincerity, or love or sympathy, in a “whisper” or with “strength” or anywhere in between. With each “Shout” You can share [...]
The number one question we get is ”How do my Shouts appear in my Twitter & Facebook?” So, we wanted to show you:-)
Using ShoutOmatic just became an over night sensation for Artists who want to get the word out about their new Song about to drop! A first in social networking history, an artist can now do an audible Voice Shout telling their Fans about a new song that is about to be released, and then auto splice together ANY length preview of the the new track allowing their Twitter and Facebook followers to be the FIRST to hear [...]
February 1st, 2011 ShoutOmatic Users are FIRST in Social Networking History to ENJOY “Hands Free Tweeting” You can NOW Call in your Shouts with your PHONE! Creating “audible status updates” (Shouts, as we like to call them) just got a LOT easier! Simply call your Shouts in to 717-SHOUT-12 (717-746-8812) and your Voice messages automatically POST to your ShoutOmatic, Twitter and Facebook feeds! >>> How do I set up my account to be to call [...]
Simply go to your ShoutOmatic “Settings” (http://shoutomatic.com/settings/account/) and put the phone number that you will be calling your Shouts in from and then you are ready to start calling in your Shouts!
If you have ANY problems or questions setting up your ShoutOmatic profile or microphone, feel free to e-mail us for help: support @ shoutomatic.com 1. Sign-up (join) 2. Make sure you go to your “Settings” tab, then the “Connections” link in your profile to connect your social media networks, such as Facebook and Twitter so your “Shouts” can be “heard”, shared and enjoyed by all of your friends and followers. 3. Test your microphone. Click [...]
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!