End of Tour “Shout” (Hear My #Shout) http://shouts.at/Nxz
RT @MaxiPriest Come Party with me and Beres Hammond @ Westside Reggae Festival (Hear My #Shout)http://shouts.at/QkY RT/BeresHammond A Voice Message to you, from Beres Hammond! (Hear My #Shout + Photo) http://shouts.at/QZr
Here is the best way to show off the power of the technology: This was a Zendaya Tweet asking her fans to get her new song to #1 on iTunes! RT @Zendaya Let’s make Replay #1 on the iTunes Store! Please Re-Tweet & Re-Shout! (Hear My #Shout + Photo) http://shouts.at/PGK You will see, after you hear her Voice message, it will automatically open to her iTunes store, right in the PALMS of her Fans hands!
If you are one of the Matchbox Twenty fans that is lucky enough to see them live this Summer in concert, please remember to buy one of their “Summer Tour T-shirts” as it comes with a Voice Message special for you, and the message changes throughout the summer with exclusive content!
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!