ShoutOmatic is the brainchild of Norm Levy and built with the assistance from Bob Schuon, Jim Robert & Michael Levy.
ShoutOmatic owns the Trademark for the word “Shout“ which the USPTO broadly defines as: “Provision of audible messages via e-mail, cellular phone, Wireless device, and Internet; electronic, electric and digital transmission of audible messages to engage in social networking,
in International Class 38.”
What is ShoutOmatic?
- ShoutOmatic is a “Voice” platform that allows your actual Voice Messages to be heard as an overlay on top of all social networks, web sites and blogs.
- ShoutOmatic also brings offline items to life with “Voice Messaging”: ads, business cards, posters, billboards, product packaging, POP Displays, apparel, merchandise, ticket stubs, etc
- After your Voice Message is heard it can can automatically open to any call-to-action or free bonus content you desire; shopping page, Youtube channel, iTunes Store, Facebook Fan Page, Flash Mob Sale, etc.
- NEW - ShoutOmatic offers “Social Media Phone Numbers”. When your Social Media Phone Number is called or texted, your latest Voice Message is heard and upon hanging-up the phone, the listener can receive an automatic Text Message from you, including a link.
Variety of Ways to Shout:
- You can Shout from our website http://ShoutOmatic.coom
- You can Shout from our iPhone APP http://Shouts.at/5C
- You can Shout from our Android App http://shouts.at/XPD
- You can Shout by emailing Voice Memos or audio files to SendShout@ShoutOmatic.com (go to settings to set-up feature)
- You can Shout by calling them in with any phone and your Voice Message posts auto-magically to your social networks (go to settings to set-up feature)
Shout(R) is a registered Trademark of ShoutOmatic:
ShoutOmatic received U.S. Certificate of Registration No. 4,228,536 from the USPTO granting Trademark of the word “Shout”:
Provision of audible messages via e-mail, cellular phone, Wireless device, and Internet;
electronic, electric and digital transmission of audible messages to engage in social networking,
in International Class 38.
ShoutOmatic’s Team History:
- This young Team’s first web platform, “LifeGoRound”, reached its pinnacle when it was presented and demonstrated by Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, at a Walter Mossberg Tech Conference in Silicon Valley. LifeGoRound aggregates all of your online and offline digital photos and they magically appear on your digital photo frame, in your home or office, as well as on your friends or parents frames.
- Management Team Wins Awards Year After Year for Design, Development & Distribution of Niche Products 6 years in a row
- Media Street, Inc. (Sold in 2010)
Developed and Manufactured The Worlds’ First “pigment-based” Digital Printing Ink and Paper solution that was tested and rated beyond 100 years before noticeable fading or color shift. Acclaimed Ink & Media solution was sold to professional photographers in over 100 countries.
- eMotion Digital Photo Frames:
Developed and Manufactured line of Award-Winning Digital Photo Frames. Top Vendor for The Sharper Image. Newest Digital Frame “Web platform” was Presented by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg at Walter Mossberg Conference.
- Universal Music’s AtralWerks uses ShoutOmatic Hotline Technology in a Most Creative Way!
- Rob Thomas uses ShoutOmatic “Voice Technologies” to Thank his Fans with a Song
- T-Wayne uses his Shout Hotline to Promote Young Hustle Tour & Mixtape
- Luke Bryan uses Shout Hotline to Promote His New App!
- ShoutOmatic, Part of Ben Carson’s Secret Weapon
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson uses ShoutOmatic as part of his Campaign Strategy
- The Decemberists use a Shout Hotline Number to Promote Upcoming EP
- AJ McLean / Backstreet Boys uses Shout Hotline Number to Promote New Music Video
- Rob Thomas uses his Shout Hotline Number to Promote New Single
- This Labor Day R Kelly uses his Shout Hotline to Promote #BackyardParty