Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
Tee Grizzley, is an American hip hop recording artist from the West Side of Detroit, Michigan. He is best known for his singles “First Day Out” and “Straight To It”.
His first released “First Day Out” in late 2016. The music video, posted to YouTube, gained over 2 million views in less than three weeks. He later signed to 300 Entertainment and Atlantic Records in 2017. He released his second single, “Second Day Out”, in February 2017. His third single “From The D To The A” featuring Lil Yachty was released in March 2017. He released “No Effort” and its accompanying music video on March 31, 2017. His debut mixtape My Moment is set to be released on April 7, 2017.
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!