The Mowgli’s use their Hotline Number to Promote New Album Kids In Love
Leading up to the release of their new album “Kids In Love” The Mowgli’s encouraged their Fans to call their Hotline Number 503-9MO-WGLI and each time you called the Number you would hear a different teaser for each song on the Album. Incredibly Fun, Interactive & Engaging. After the Fans hang-up the Phone, they receive a Text Message from the Band Thanking them for the call and with a link to buy their amazing new Album.
Photo Finish Records
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!