ShoutOmatic Pivots From Being Known As The Audio Tweet and Audio QR Code Platform To Creating New Artist Hotline Phone Technology
ShoutOmatic has been the leading pioneer of Voice Status Updates, allowing Artists’ actual Voice Messages to be heard across all social media, web sites, blogs as well as brought to life on anything offline such as Artists Merchandise, ads, ticket stubs, etc.
As the major social networks become more of a passive marketing tool for Artists, ShoutOmatic has pivoted its platform to allow Artists to capture critical Fan Data in way of their Fan’s cell phone numbers.
ShoutOmatic offers Artists their own Social Media Phone Numbers to give out to their Fans as if it were their own cell number!
When Fans call (or text) the Artists Number they hear a current and relevant Voice Message from the Artist; typically promoting a new track, album or tour dates. They can encourage the Fans to reply back in their own voice answering marketing questions (or sing their favorite verse of a new song, vote, etc).
After the Fan hangs up the phone, they receive an automatic Text Message from the Artists’ Number with any call-to-action, bonus content or sponsored content!
ShoutOmatic collects the Fans cell data on behalf of the Artist for any “outgoing” campaigns they may want to do later (new track release tour dates, etc) in the form of an outgoing text messages or actual phone calls out to each Fan.
And, at any given time, the phone platform can “Forward” the Hotline incoming calls to the Artists real Cell phone if they ever want to ANSWER Fans calls in real-time (for special social Q & As, Live Streaming events, etc)
Artists are even putting their Hotline Number in their Social Media Bios as a new way to engage and convert Fans into paying customers.
ShoutOmatic works with Record Labels and Artists’ Marketing companies. Please feel free to email founder NormLevy@Shoutomatic.com for more information and to set your Artists up with their own Hotline Numbers
- New Music Seminar chooses ShoutOmatic for Rewarding Top 100 ”Artists on the Verge” with their own Artist Hotline Number
- Def Jam Records uses ShoutOmatic to garner Fan data for Lil Durk with his own Social Media Phone Number
- Chris Brown uses ShoutOmatic to promote his new Fan of a Fan Album with his own Social Media Phone Number
- In Conjunction with iHeart Radio, Live Nation, Scooter Braun Projects & Interscope Records, ShoutOmatic Helps to Power #RixtonHotelAThon
- Sony RCA’s A$AP Ferg enjoyed a 46% conversion rate using his Shout Hotline Number to help sell his new Track “Doe-Active” 888-DOE-3398
- Interscope Record’s Rae Sremmurd sets up Shout Number to help sell Debut Album: Over 60% of their Instagram Fans called their Shout Number.
- Tony Robbins uses ShoutOmatic for Twitter Q&A where he Answers Fans Questions with his Voice: https://shoutomatic.com/tony-robbins
- Matchbox Twenty deploys ShoutOmatic technology turning their Tour Merchandise from analog to digital helping to upsell more merchandise
- Zendaya uses ShoutOmatic’s “Social-Media-commerce-Engine” to sell Shouts to Fans and to Brands
Here is a List of some Celebrities’ that have Social Media Phone Numbers:
- Lil Durk – (312) 313-3875 or (312) 313-DURK
- A$AP Ferg – (888) 363-3398 or (888) DOE-3398
- Rae Sremmurd (Sremm Life) – (662) 298-7377
- Rixton – (424) 625-7986 or (424) 625-RXTN
- Zendaya – (510) 661-3387 or (510) 661-DFTS
- AJR Brothers – (917) 809-5335
- Gavin DeGraw – (260) 344-2846
- Jonathan Jackson + Enation – (615) 933-2100
- Jarrod Niemann – (615) 645-2899 or (615) 645-BUZZ
- John Oates (Hall & Oates) – (484) 556-2837 or (484) 55-JOates
- Matchbox Twenty – (612) 351-6220 or (612) 351-MB20
- Rob Thomas – (914) 825-4792 or (914) 825-4SWA
- Ryan Cabrera - (818) 403-3472
- O-Town – (424) 201-0177
- The FOOO – (469) 434-3666 or (469) 434-FOOO
- Jodeci – (980) 201-4789
- Charlie Wilson – (424) 355-2329
- Danny Gokey – (615) 395-2434
- Austin Webb – (615) 229-6999
- Jeff Gordon (NASCAR) – (224) 205-3334 or (224) 20JeffG
- Tony Robbins – (858) 240-8669 or (858) 240-TONY
- Iyaz - (323) 688-4929 or (323) 688-IYAZ
- Katy Tiz – (323) 796-2849
- History In The Making – (855) 730-3500
- Parmalee – (615) 645-1020
- Hawk Nelson – (424) 292-4295
- Annie Bany – (323) 609-5479
- Treasure Davis – (323) 688-5283
- April Kry – (615) 645-1579
For more information or your own Hotline Number(s), please email email@example.com
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!