In Conjunction with iHeart Radio, Live Nation, Scooter Braun Projects & Interscope Records, ShoutOmatic Helps to Power #RixtonHotelAThon
On Wednesday, March 4th, starting at 10 pm ET, Rixton hosted a Hotel-A-Thon!
They live streamed the event from a secret hotel location in New York for 12 hours straight to celebrate the release of their debut album, Let The Road.
Fans joined @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram using hashtag #RixtonHotelAThon and got in on all the fun! They were able to chat with the band, send them dares, requests, Twitter and Phone Q&As AND watch all the shenanigans and Hotel-A-Thon via iHeart Radio or Youtube.
Using ShoutOmatic’s Social Media Phone Number technology, fans were able to call-in and text-in to Rixton’s Hotline Number (424) 625-RXTN during the 12 Hour #RixtonHotelAThon.
Plus, Rixton was first to use NEW technology that allows for “Social Media Phone Calls” to get forwarded to a real phone number so they were able to take calls from Fans in real time, at any time, on-demand! The hi-light of the night for some fans were when the guys from Rixton answered their calls! You probably heard the girls screaming from where you are!
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!