In Conjunction with iHeart Radio, Live Nation, Scooter Braun Projects & Interscope Records, ShoutOmatic Helps to Power #RixtonHotelAThon
On Wednesday, March 4th, starting at 10 pm ET, Rixton hosted a Hotel-A-Thon!
They live streamed the event from a secret hotel location in New York for 12 hours straight to celebrate the release of their debut album, Let The Road.
Fans joined @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram using hashtag #RixtonHotelAThon and got in on all the fun! They were able to chat with the band, send them dares, requests, Twitter and Phone Q&As AND watch all the shenanigans and Hotel-A-Thon via iHeart Radio or Youtube.
Using ShoutOmatic’s Social Media Phone Number technology, fans were able to call-in and text-in to Rixton’s Hotline Number (424) 625-RXTN during the 12 Hour #RixtonHotelAThon.
Plus, Rixton was first to use NEW technology that allows for “Social Media Phone Calls” to get forwarded to a real phone number so they were able to take calls from Fans in real time, at any time, on-demand! The hi-light of the night for some fans were when the guys from Rixton answered their calls! You probably heard the girls screaming from where you are!
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!