ShoutOmatic: Powerful Social Engagement & Conversion Tools Being Used by Top Celebrities & Artists!
Helping Artists Sell More Music, Merch & Concert Tickets
ShoutOmatic is a powerful tool that is helping Artists, Celebrities, Personalities, Professional Athletes, Politicians and Brands to engage in a most authentic manner resulting in incredible “conversion” to get their Fans & Followers to open their wallets to support them!
Personalities can have their current and relevant Voice Messages heard across all social media, web sites and blogs. Their Voice Messages can even be brought to life on anything Offline such as apparel, ads, posters, merchandise, ticket stubs, billboards, signage, product packaging, etc.
After the Voice Message is heard it automatically opens to any call-to-action, bonus content or sponsored content! The Voice Message, as well as the call-to-action, can be changed at any time!
Another powerful tool that is helping Artists sell more music, merchandise and concert/festival tickets, is having their very own Social Media Phone Number to give out to their Fans and Followers! We get them the “Area Code” of their desire and can get them a vanity number as well.
When a Fan calls or texts the Shout Number, they hear the Artists’ latest Voice Message (that can be changed and updated any time) and, at the Artists option, the Fan can “Reply” in their own voice; leaving a voice mail response for contests, voting, feedback, play-lists, sing-backs, etc.
After the Fan hangs up the phone, an automatic Text Message can be sent to them, including a link with a call-to-action, bonus content or sponsored content.
There is also a Call Forward feature that can forward incoming calls to the Artists’ real cell number at any specific time to answer a Fans call in Real Time. As soon as the Artist answers the Phone, the Call Forwarding feature turns “off” and goes back to their pre-recorded message.
The Shout Number can also be used for Outgoing campaigns.
- Post your Shout Number to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Celebrities put their Shout Number in their twitter Bio for clever messaging & data.
- Print post cards, banners, posters, flyers, ads, billboards, signage with your Shout Number on it!
All we need is an “Audio Drop” and the “Text Message” to send back to each caller.
To get your own Social Media Phone Number set-up, please email: email@example.com
Here is a List of some Celebrities’ that have Social Media Phone Numbers:
- A$AP Ferg – (888) 363-3398 or (888) DOE-3398
- Rae Sremmurd (Sremm Life) – (662) 298-7377
- Chris Brown - (844) 856-2326 or (844) 856-2FAN
- Rixton – (424) 625-7986 or (424) 625-RXTN
- Zendaya – (510) 661-3387 or (510) 661-DFTS
- AJR Brothers – (917) 809-5335
- Gavin DeGraw – (260) 344-2846
- Jonathan Jackson + Enation – (615) 933-2100
- Jerrod Niemann – (615) 645-2899 or (615) 645-BUZZ
- John Oates (Hall & Oates) – (484) 556-2837 or (484) 55-JOates
- Matchbox Twenty – (612) 351-6220 or (612) 351-MB20
- Rob Thomas – (914) 825-4792 or (914) 825-4SWA
- Ryan Cabrera - (818) 403-3472
- O-Town – (424) 201-0177
- The FOOO – (469) 434-3666 or (469) 434-FOOO
- Jodeci – (980) 201-4789
- Charlie Wilson – (424) 355-2329
- Danny Gokey – (615) 395-2434
- Austin Webb – (615) 229-6999
- Jeff Gordon (NASCAR) – (224) 205-3334 or (224) 20JeffG
- Tony Robbins – (858) 240-8669 or (858) 240-TONY
- Iyaz - (323) 688-4929 or (323) 688-IYAZ
- Katy Tiz – (323) 796-2849
- History In The Making – (855) 730-3500
- Parmalee – (615) 645-1020
- Hawk Nelson – (424) 292-4295
- Annie Bany – (323) 609-5479
- Treasure Davis – (323) 688-5283
- April Kry – (615) 645-1579
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!