A$AP Ferg Uses His Shout Hotline Number to Promote His New Track Doe-Active and Enjoys a Whopping 45.2% Conversion Rate!
Fans can leave their own Voice reply and when they hang-up, they get a text message back from the Hotline Number with instructions on how they can buy the new track!
Thus far in the campaign the conversion rate has been a whopping 45.2% of Fans tapping on the SMARTURL (linked to the iTunes store to buy the Doe-Active track) that was embedded in the text message the Fans received when they hung up from calling the Doe-Active Hotline!
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!