A$AP Ferg Uses His Shout Hotline Number to Promote His New Track Doe-Active and Enjoys a Whopping 45.2% Conversion Rate!
Fans can leave their own Voice reply and when they hang-up, they get a text message back from the Hotline Number with instructions on how they can buy the new track!
Thus far in the campaign the conversion rate has been a whopping 45.2% of Fans tapping on the SMARTURL (linked to the iTunes store to buy the Doe-Active track) that was embedded in the text message the Fans received when they hung up from calling the Doe-Active Hotline!
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!