Do Shout Numbers support STOP, BLOCK, and CANCEL (aka SMS STOP Filtering)?
An article by ShoutOmatic Blogr Comments Off
Yes. By default, Shout “Social Media Phone Numbers” will handle the following messages in accordance with industry standards:
- STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, and QUIT will stop Fans from receiving messages from your Shout Number.
- START and YES will opt Fans back in to the messages coming from your Shout Phone Number.
- HELP and INFO will return a message informing the Fan that they can use the above commands to control the delivery of messages.
Feedback: email@example.com To Get Your Own Hotline Number(s): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!