Do Shout Numbers support STOP, BLOCK, and CANCEL (aka SMS STOP Filtering)?
An article by ShoutOmatic Blogr Comments Off
Yes. By default, Shout “Social Media Phone Numbers” will handle the following messages in accordance with industry standards:
- STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, and QUIT will stop Fans from receiving messages from your Shout Number.
- START and YES will opt Fans back in to the messages coming from your Shout Phone Number.
- HELP and INFO will return a message informing the Fan that they can use the above commands to control the delivery of messages.
Feedback: email@example.com To Get Your Own Hotline Number(s): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!