WOW! Over 100,000 Calls to their Shout Hotline, and counting….. from one Instagram Post!
Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd (three HOT hits on radio rotation; No Flex Zone, No Type & Throw Sum Mo’ feat Nicki Minaj and Young Thug) posted this Video on their Instagram asking their Fans to call them!
So far 100,000 Fans called their Shout Hotline (over 50% of their Instagram Followers); over 10,000 replied with their own Voice Mail and over 100,000 fans received a Text-Message back from the Duo as to how to Pre-Order their Album that drops January 6th!
The amount of Fans that called their Shout Hotline can fill up Madison Square Garden more than five (5) times!
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!