Create Shouts that Do Not Appear in Your Public ShoutOmatic Timeline Stream
For Shouts that you do not want to appear in your Public Timeline Stream, simply press the “more options” icon after you Record your Shout. Uncheck the “Yes” box and the Shout will NOT appear in your Public Stream.
The Shout WILL be available to be listened to by sharing the Shout to your social networks, or via emailed, text message, the Shout QR Code and the Emeddable Player Widget.
In other words, this Shout will have the same functionality of a regular Shout, but it will not appear in your Public Stream.
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!