New Feature: Create an iTunes Podcast from your Shout Stream
Each ShoutOmatic user gets their very own unique iTunes Podcast URL! Simply go to your ShoutOmatic settings and click “Account” and then “iTunes Podcast Settings”. You can modify any field you would like, including your own Podcast Album Artwork, or simply use our default settings.
Click the iTunes icon for your very own iTunes Podcast URL to submit to iTunes.
(example: http://shoutomatic.com/rss/profile/michael-brandvold/) and submit it to the iTunes Store.
Every time you Shout, it feeds automatically to all of your Podcast subscribers.
Here is the Final result (courtesy of ShoutOmatic user Michael Brandvold. Please be sure to subscribe to his Podcast:-)
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!