New Feature: Create an iTunes Podcast from your Shout Stream
Each ShoutOmatic user gets their very own unique iTunes Podcast URL! Simply go to your ShoutOmatic settings and click “Account” and then “iTunes Podcast Settings”. You can modify any field you would like, including your own Podcast Album Artwork, or simply use our default settings.
Click the iTunes icon for your very own iTunes Podcast URL to submit to iTunes.
(example: http://shoutomatic.com/rss/profile/michael-brandvold/) and submit it to the iTunes Store.
Every time you Shout, it feeds automatically to all of your Podcast subscribers.
Here is the Final result (courtesy of ShoutOmatic user Michael Brandvold. Please be sure to subscribe to his Podcast:-)
- Legendary Giorgio Moroder orders Shout Line for New Song Release
- From Robbing to a Record Deal: The Tee Grizzley Story
- Tweets About Halsey’s Use of her Shout Hotline
- Tweets about the DNCE Shout Hotline
- DNCE Continues its Hotline Campaign Releasing New Song Ft. Nicki Minaj
- Joe Jonas gives DNCE Hotline Number out in all of his Socials for Fans to Call
- DNCE uses a Shout Hotline to Promote New Track & Tour Dates
- Tee Grizzley uses a Shout Hotline to Promote His New Mixtape
- Halsey uses Shout Hotline Number to Release New Video, Song & Album
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!