ShoutOmatic Granted Trademark for the word “Shout”
Re: U.S. Service Mark Registration N0. 4,228,536
MIRANDA & ESTAVILLO
Our File No.: F561900003
I am pleased to advise you that We have received the U.S. Certificate of Registration No.
4,228,536 for the above-identified trademark on the Principal Register. The enclosed Certificate
has been issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (the “PTO”) in the name of
Shoutomatic, LLC and bears the registration date of October 23, 2012. This registration covers
the following services:
Provision of audible messages via e-mail, cellular phone, Wireless device, and Internet;
electronic, electric and digital transmission of audible messages to engage in social networking,
in International Class 38.
The Certificate is an important document and constitutes prima facie evidence in court of
Shoutomatic, LLC’s exclusive right to use the mark in the U.S. in connection with the above-
listed services. The original Certiŕicate of Registration should be tiled in a safe place with other
important corporate documents. We have retained a copy only for our files.
The registration ofthe trademark with the PTO gives Shoutomatic, LLC the right to affix
the symbol the Words “Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office,” or “Reg U.S. Pat.
& TM. Off.” to the mark when using itin connection with the above-listed services in the U.S.
In order that this registration will not lapse at the end of six years, an afñdavit of use
must be filed in the Patent and Trademark Office by October 23, 2018. Also, in order to benefit
from the incontestability provisions of the Act of 1946, an affidavit may be tiled at the end of
any period of five consecutive years’ use after the grant of registration. Unless renewed, the
registration will expire on October 23, 2022. The PTO does not send out notices for these ñling
dates. However, we have noted these dates in our files and databases.
- Rob Thomas uses his “Social Media Phone Number” to Raise Money for Sidewalk Angels!
- Gotta Go to Mo’s! Modell’s Santa Hotline Just Might Grant Your Wish!
- Def Jam Gets Hotline Number for Trap Beckham – To Promote “Birthday Chic”
- Timeflies uses Shout Hotline for New Album Release & Tour Dates
- Interscope’s Rae Sremmurd Acquires Shout Hotline to Engage Like Never Before!
- Def Jam Records uses Lil Durk Hotline Database to SMS Each Fan
- VP Records Orders Shout Hotline for Summer Reggae Fest
- SoMo uses his Shout Hotline to let his Fans hear a Preview of his New Song
- Citizen Way uses their Shout Hotline Number to Give a Gift to each Fan that Texts in
- Excited to Announce 3 New Record Label Activations This Week!